Online / Phone order Return & Refund Policy
The following policies are standard terms, similar to those at many other online businesess and brick-and-mortar retail stores when they receive orders over the phone or internet. We try our best to make your purchase experience with Grant Fidelity easy, fast and beneficial to both parties.
The following return shipping instructions apply to both warranty returns and non-warranty service returns.
Please fill out the Return Merchandise Authorization form for your return. This is a must-have for returning a product to Grant Fidelity.
1) Grant Fidelity provides our ONLINE customers the privilege to return a product within 30 days from the date of purchase. All returns or exchange will be subject to re-stocking fee equal to 10% of the initial purchase price before tax and shipping charges. There is no return or exchange on vacuum tubes unless it is covered by warranty or specially authorized by Grant Fidelity. There is no return for 'on sale' item - only exchange for equal or higher value item.
2) Customer is responsible for return shipping freight and brokerage fees, if applicable, with adequate insurance coverage for all returned products. Product must be packed with original packaging materials in "as new" condition. All manuals and accesssories are to be returned together with the product. All promotional items, gifts, buy-one-get-one-free items shall be returned too. If an item is returned not in 'as new' condition, a minimum 10% value will be assessed for the damages and such an amount will be deducted from the refund.
3) We highly recommend that international return be shipped via Postal Service if the item is within postal weight / size limitation for you to avoid hefty customs brokerage fees typically charged by courier companies such as FedEx, UPS, DHL etc. Please correctly declare the return item on your shipping documents (not on the box) as "Returned Goods" and get a return authorization from GrantFidelity before shipping. Failing to follow such a policy will result in Canadian re-import duties and taxes, which will be in turn deducted from the original purchase price when we process your refund. Grant Fidelity will not accept returned shipments without our authorization.
4) All refund is processed in 48 hours after the returned item is received by Grant Fidelity and examed for damages. If you used credit card to make your payment at purchase, there will be a 3.5% non-refundable credit card processing fee to be deducted from your refund. You may choose to use Paypal to make payment to avoid this non-refundable fee if you wish.
5) Initial shipping charges to customer's address prepaid by Grant Fidelity will be deducted from the refund amount. Please note many products sold by Grant Fidelity comes with freight prepaid when you initially purchased them online or over the phone so the freight charges during checkout is shown as zero. Actual freight charges will vary greatly by destination and will be deducted from your payment when a product is returned. This usually equals to the postage you have paid for sending the product back to us.
Insurance (usually 1% of the purchase amount) on initial shipping is non-refundable when a product is returned.
Grant Fidelity will waive our right to charge back the prepaid freight if a customer decides to permanently keep a purchased item after the 30-day return period. In this case, customers will receive free shipping on their purchase.
5) By placing a purchase order with Grant Fidelity either over the phone, through our webstore or via our Demonstrators, a customer is expressing his/her agreement to the above terms and conditions and accept our warranty policy.
6) If you need to return a product to Grant Fidelity for warranty service, please follow the above instructions as well - especially please ship all accessories with the main unit so that we can service you promptly.
Grant Fidelity Calgary Showroom Return & Refund Policy
We encourage all our Calgary showroom visitors to spend as much time as you wish to audition a product before you make a purchase at our showroom.
If you feel that you need to audition a product at your home, please ask us for further information. We do not offer in-home audition on turntables and tone arms.
When you request an in-home audition, it means you have checked out all features of the product you are interested in, and you just need to confirm the sound at your home before you make a purchase. We cannot arrange in-home audition when you are not sure of the product physical appearance or feature yet.
Conditions for In-home Audition from the showroom:
This policy is made to minimize product depreciation due to unnecessary return and handling, and keep our products affordable for all customers.
Products purchased without in-home audition is subject to 10% re-stocking fee if returned in 10 business days in 'as new' condition. No returns or exchange after then. Defective products will be replaced or refunded at our own discretion.
Thank you for your business. We look forward to solving all return issues in a fair manner to both parties and continue servicing your future audio needs.