1. Audio Equipment purchased and shipped from Canada:
ALL EQUIPMENT (NOT INCLUDING DAC'S) SALES SHIPPED FROM CANADA AS OF DEC 1ST, 2012 ARE FINAL SALE FOR INVENTORY CLEARANCE. PLEASE READ HERE FOR SALES TERMS AND WARRANTY CONDITIONS.
2. DAC's: Please read warranty information below.
3. Factory Direct Audio Equipment drop shipped from China - Please read warranty policy on each factory direct website:
Opera-Consonance: same as Mingda Audio.
CONDITIONS BELOW ONLY APPLY TO SALES CONCLUDED BEFORE DEC 1ST 2012 AND DAC / CABLING SALES AFTERWARDS.
Our website product price has 12-month limited warranty included.
We offer our customers the flexibility of controlling your initial purchase cost without adding a mandatory long warranty to the price.
Shipping costs for warranty: For all warranty services, customers will be required to pay to ship the item back to us, we will pay to ship the repaired or replaced unit back to the customer. There are no expections to this shipping term. If you do not agree to this warranty condition, please do not proceed with an order. This warranty term also applies to items damaged in shipping - which is normal risk for mail orders for both buyers and sellers although all orders have been packed as good as we can. If you do not wish to share this risk, please do not proceed with an order.
Please contact Grant Fidelity through the website "contact us"
form for service, warranty and repairs. We thrive to provide first class service to all our customers. You will hear back from us in no more than 48 hours - in most cases within 24 hours. Please also include your phone number and a good time to be reached so that we can communicate with you timely.
Note that your product must have been purchased from Grant Fidelity and we require dated proof of purchase before we can provide any warranty service.
Grant Fidelity doesn't service or provide advice to any products purchased directly from China, Hong Kong or from un-authorized sellers in North America. Please do NOT contact us if your case falls into this category.
Please read the Tube Setup and Maintenance instructions
if you own a Grant Fidelity tube amplifier. Most tube amp problems are tube related and can be easily solved by the end-user instead of sending the product back for service. It will save your time and save your money. Of course we are here to answer your questions and guide you thru our trouble-shooting methods.
24-36 months Extended Warranty
please use the table below to calculate the cost and contact us by email to make payment.
Note to the above extended warranty table:
1. The above table only applies to product category as listed. If your purchase doesn't fall into any of the above category, extended warranty is not be available at this time.
2. All warranty quotation is based on USD purchase price. If your purchase was paid in CAD, exchange rate at the time of extended warranty purchase will be used to convert your purchase price back to USD first, then use the above table to calculate extended warranty price.
3. All extended warranty purchase is final. No cancellation once purchased.
4. Return shipping and replacement shipping arrangement for the extended warranty will be the same as for 12-months warranty.
5. Extended warranty can only be purchased within 90 days or your order date. No exceptions.